For you and the love of your life, was it love at first fright? Perhaps you’ve been thinking of getting married and are looking for a unique and memorable way to celebrate? Well, have we got the opportunity for you!
Say “’til death do us part” at Cedar Point on the opening night of HalloWeekends, Friday, September 13.
We’re looking for 6 couples to help us kick off the fall season and join together in matrimony HalloWeekends-style.
You and your fiancé will join us at Cedar Point and be transformed by our makeup team before your nuptials begin at 6:30 p.m. with a special park-exclusive officiant. After the ceremony, we will escort you and your party to the location where Night of the Living Fed is held for a mini-reception complete with your own cake and champagne toast.
In addition to the wedding and mini-reception, Cedar Point is also giving the winners:
- Cedar Point tickets for you, your fiancé and 8 family/friends (10 total tickets per couple) for the evening
- Zombie wedding makeup for the couple
- 2 Platinum Passes for 2020
Ready to join us for this ghastly gathering?
Here’s how to apply:
Each couple must submit a photo of themselves together to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also need your:
- First and Last Names
- City, State and Zip
- Phone Number
- A short paragraph telling us about your relationship, how you met and why a HalloWeekends wedding would be perfect for you
Submissions must be received by Monday, August 26 and will be reviewed by a panel of Cedar Point judges. The winners will be selected shortly after and notified.
You can read the complete contest rules here, but here are a few important tidbits:
- This is a legal wedding in accordance with the laws in the state of Ohio
- Couples are required to obtain their wedding licenses and bring them to the ceremony for our officiant to sign
- Transportation to and from the park on Friday, September 13 is not furnished by the park
- Couples must be age 21 or older for consideration
- News media will be invited to this event
Ready to have a scary good time with your future spouse? Email email@example.com to enter, and join us as we eat, drink and be scary!
Post a Comment
Cedar Point Nights 2018
Top 5 Things to do at Cedar Point on the 4th of July
An Old Story Gets New Wheels
Steel Vengeance Update - June 1
Steel Vengeance Update
The Artistry of Signage
A Steel Vengeance Update