The First Ever Zombie Crawl« Go Back Wednesday, September 11th, 2013
With the big kickoff to HalloWeekends coming up on Friday the 13th, not only do we have a new haunted house to show you (Zombie High School), but we're also offering some additional fun for you.
It's the Zombie Crawl.
It's not a freaky new dance. You don't even have to run away from zombies. You just have to visit our haunted houses.
Friday through Sunday (September 13 - 15), pick up a punch card at Guest Services (while supplies last) when you arrive. Then, at each entrance to our four haunted houses, get your card punched for your specific house.
Once all four are punched, drop the card off at Guest Services and you'll be entered into a drawing to win one of 13 Halloween movie prize packs!
So, plan accordingly and get ready to crawl. It's just another activity to add to the kickoff weekend of our 17th HalloWeekends.
ZOMBIE CRAWL OFFICIAL RULES
- Contest takes place Friday, September 13 through Sunday, September 15 during normal park hours.
- All four haunted houses (Zombie High School, Eerie Estate, Eternity Infirmary and Eden Musee) must be visited in one day in order for the entry to be valid.
- Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received by Sunday, September 15 at 8 p.m.
- Completed cards must be dropped off at Guest Services, located at the main entrance by posted park closing time each night.
- One entry per person.
- Zombie Crawl cards are available at Guest Services located at the main entrance for the duration of this contest WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- Prizes are 13 movie prize packs, each containing the following movies on DVD (Halloween, Friday the 13th, Beetlejuice, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Young Frankenstein and Ghostbusters).
- Prizes, contest rules and contest run are all subject to change and/or cancellation without notice.
- 13 winners will be drawn on Monday, September 16th from all valid entries received. Winners will be contacted via email. Prizes will be shipped to winner's household.
- Zombie Craw cards will be punched just before entrance to each house.
- Cedar Point is not responsible for lost or damaged cards.
- Cedar Point Employees, contractors, affiliates and their immediate families are not eligible to win.